Now, you can listen to the
Butterfly Weeds and My Butterfly soundtracks on my YouTube playlist! Just hit Play All and listen away! And don't forget to look for the soundtrack to For All You Have Left in my interview with Nawanda Files coming soon!
I don't often write with music playing. My characters' words and thoughts do a pretty good job of filling my head instead. But there is no doubt a playlist silently playing in the background for each of my novels! I've included the soundtracks to Butterfly Weeds and My Butterfly below! This is by no means a final list. I'm sure there are other great songs that could also play in the background of each story! Feel free to add those songs in the comments if you have them! And look for the soundtrack to my latest novel, For All You Have Left, in my interview with Nawanda Files coming soon!
The Butterfly Weeds Soundtrack
1. Our Song – Taylor Swift
2. All We’d Ever Need – Lady Antebellum
3. Ho Hey – The Lumineers
4. Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
5. The Sound Of A Million Dreams – David Nail
6. Nobody's Home – Avril Lavigne
7. Dancin’ Away With My Heart – Lady Antebellum
8. Broken Strings – James Morrison ft. Nelly Furtado
9. Someone Like You – Adele
10. Back to December – Taylor Swift
11. Glass – Thompson Square
12. I Told You So – Carrie Underwood
13. What About Now – Westlife
14. Strawberry Wine – Diana Carter
15. I Just Call You Mine – Martina McBride
The My Butterfly Soundtrack
1. It Goes Like This – Thomas Rhett
2. Whatever She's Got – David Nail
3. Runnin Outta Moonlight – Randy Houser
4. Here Comes Goodbye – Rascal Flatts
5. Picture – Kid Rock & Sheryl Crow
6. Life After You – Daughtry
7. I Won’t Let You Go – Rascal Flatts
8. Best Thing – Blake Shelton
9. Comfortable – John Mayer
10. Need You Now – Lady Antebellum
11. Outta My Head – Craig Campbell
12. I Breathe In, I Breathe Out – Chris Cagle
13. What Hurts the Most – Rascal Flatts
14. Can't Shake You – Gloriana
15. Drops of Jupiter – Train
16. I Swear – John Michael Montgomery
40 Prizes up for Grabs!
I write about rain on tin roofs, gravel roads, old trucks with holes in the floorboards and small-town summer nights. I grew up on a farm in a little Midwestern town. Now, I live in Kansas City, Mo., with my weatherman husband.
Laura Miller's first
contemporary romance novel, Butterfly Weeds, hit the Amazon Best-Seller's List and Top 100 in October 2012. The sequel to Butterfly Weeds, My Butterfly, released in June 2013. For All You Have Left, By Way of Accident, When Cicadas Cry and A Bird on a Windowsill followed. The Life We Almost Had debuted as a best-seller in 2018. Laura's latest small-town romance, The Dream, released in 2019 and is an Amazon #1 Best-seller. Also check out her book of poetry, entitled Love Story, and her children's book, Pay It Forward, available now!